PAGSE condemns racism and strongly believes that science and engineering should be done by and for everyone, including Black, Indigenous and People of Colour (BIPOC). However, we have not done enough to recognize or amplify non-white voices in science in Canada. Therefore, as we restructure our organization in the coming months, we commit to integrating equity, diversity, inclusion, and accessibility as core principles in all aspects of our work, with our values and actions defined by a new EDI policy. Further, we commit to educating ourselves about actionable anti-racism and allyship so we can ensure our organization is truly representative & effective for our BIPOC members moving forward.
- PAGSE 25th Anniversary Newsletter – August 2020
- Submission to the House of Commons Standing Committee on Finance Pre-Budget Consultation in Advance of the 2021 Budget
- Our Statement Against Racism
- PAGSE Newsletter – April 2020
- Submission to the House of Commons Standing Committee on Finance Pre-Budget Consultation in Advance of the 2018 Budget